PDA

View Full Version : Jupiter Creek baritone just arrived

ichadwick
10-02-2010, 02:08 AM
Got my Jupiter Creek solid-body, electric/steel string uke in the mail, Thursday. Came much faster than I had expected - about two weeks (less time than it usually takes from the USA!).

Haven't had any time to play it, aside from a fast plug-in to make sure it worked. Will spend more time with it this weekend and do a prelim review for my site.

joeybug
10-02-2010, 02:22 AM
Got my Jupiter Creek solid-body, electric/steel string uke in the mail, Thursday. Came much faster than I had expected - about two weeks (less time than it usually takes from the USA!).

Haven't had any time to play it, aside from a fast plug-in to make sure it worked. Will spend more time with it this weekend and do a prelim review for my site.

Pics? Yay for new uke's, I should be getting mine sometime next week!

mm stan
10-02-2010, 03:00 AM
Aloha Ian,
Congrats on the new ukulele....let us know how it sounds....I've got a new Silver Creek baritone that sounds Awesome from the Factory with D'Addirios....MM Stan..

kissing
10-02-2010, 06:15 AM
I'm very interested to hear how it's like! Do keep us updated :D

Ahnko Honu
10-02-2010, 06:40 AM
What tuning you using?

ichadwick
10-02-2010, 01:19 PM
What tuning you using?
It came low-D. I will likley keep it that way. I have acoustic baris low and high D, and I like both, but with steel strings, I prefer low tuning, not re-entrant.

mds725
10-02-2010, 01:35 PM
Congratulations on the new ukulele! I can hardly wait to see photos of it and to read your review.

molokinirum
10-02-2010, 02:43 PM
Congratulations on the new ukulele! I can hardly wait to see photos of it and to read your review.

Congrats on you new uke, really looking forward to seeing the pics and reading the review. Any chance of a sound clip???

ADD
10-02-2010, 07:53 PM
Congrats on you new uke, really looking forward to seeing the pics and reading the review. Any chance of a sound clip???

Ditto on that!

ichadwick
10-03-2010, 02:33 AM
I'm just organizing myself to so some sound/video clips. Haven't done them in the past, so I'm getting myself the software and hardware to do it... maybe next month (I'm in the midst of a municipal election campaign right now, so I'm kind of busy...). Any tips or suggestions about recording and editing - start a new thread and I'll happily pursue your ideas.