Halloween Song Contest - win my Lanikai LU-21 TE/BK ukulele!

UKISOCIETY

Reaction score

Prize: Lanikai LU 21 TE/BK black tenor electric/acoustic ukulele!

Rules:

Write a Halloween song and make a video performing the song with ukulele (and any other additional instruments). Upload to Youtube and send it to this video as a video response. At the beginning of the video, verbally say "This is for UKISOCIETY's Halloween Song Contest. Visit BringtheSong.org and Ukuleleunderground.com!"

Judging criteria: I have no idea. Watch my videos and you'll understand what I like. :) NO scatological language or inferences, please.

Multiple entries are welcome!!
Deadline is October 30. Winner will be announced October 31.

Last edited:
Prize: Lanikai LU 21 TE/BK black tenor electric/acoustic ukulele!

Rules:

Write a Halloween song and make a video performing the song with ukulele (and any other additional instruments). Upload to Youtube and send it to this video as a video response. At the beginning of the video, verbally say "This is for UKISOCIETY's Halloween Song Contest. Visit BringtheSong.org and Ukuleleunderground.com!"

Judging criteria: I have no idea. Watch my videos and you'll understand what I like. :) NO scatological language or inferences, please.

Deadline is October 30. Winner will be announced October 31.

I will see if I can come up with something.

Yes! I love halloween! Totally entering this. Great contest.

I got you covered. Click on the film strip icon above the text box and insert the link. Awesome song - I think Crayola does make candy corn.

Rubyred
Awesome! Very cool!!!!
Thats quite worthy :)

Last edited:
I have no song writing skills, but this is one heck of a contest. Loving all the entries so far! (No idea how you're going to choose, and it's only just begun!)

Top Bottom