My first video- go easy

TCK

Reaction score
Got in about five weeks or so, figured it was time to post a video. Dropped a few chords, my singer bagged out on me and it is generally not very good (loving how it is not synched- it is on my hd...hmmm), but I had fun doing it.
Tune is the Decemberists Bandit Queen, because you probably couldn't tell (sigh).
Righto- off to practice some more.

TCK

Nicely done! Cool little uke, too.

Cheers!

That was good, you did your little classic Martin proud. DAP

Good strumming technique. Well done.

Oh man! Sorry that I couldn't hear your singer. You know those "artistic" types. You can never trust them when the chips are down.
The rest of the performance was spot-on.
Good job. I can't believe you've only been at it for a few weeks.

You are all too kind...off to practice some more.
I did another for my wife- it is from her favorite movie. The goal here is that hopefully everyone can guess what it is ;)

Last edited:
Good job on both videos. Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing.

You are all too kind...off to practice some more.
I did another for my wife- it is from her favorite movie. The goal here is that hopefully everyone can guess what it is ;)

Nice smooth chord changes. Sorry, I obviously missed the greatest movie ever made. What is it? DAP

You really don't need to apologize (although I do that, as well) as you played really well and that is one cool Martin! Great tone, exactly like it is supposed to sound. You're doing great! Mike

Nice smooth chord changes. Sorry, I obviously missed the greatest movie ever made. What is it? DAP
Haha- It's the theme from Harold and Maude- i was thinking of lighting myself on fire at the end of the video, but thought better of it (well, my wife intervened).
Here's a snippet

Working on the little rockstar thing he does between verses...Fretboard ROadmaps and my ADD are totally incompatible though

Top Bottom