Hello Kitty!!

HungSolo

Reaction score
Newly added to my GAS collection:

hellokitty.jpg

At work, we travel to Asia quite a bit. While I have not been so lucky to spend some days in Tokyo for a few years, a co-worker did and found this gem on sale for US$100. Being the fine, compassionate co-worker that he is, he picked it up and brought it back to me. I see these on musiciansfriend for $149 and the pink for $199 (too bad the pink wasn't on sale there!), so this was a good catch! Surprisingly, the sound is pretty good for a low-end Fender. I'm especially digging it thru my HRD. some "Soundgardeney" rhythems are really cutting through not bad with the HRD. Doesn't sound so great with my Twin Reverb, but still... what a steal for $100.

If I get bored with it, I'll plann on hogging it out and inserting controls for a Rock Band guitar. If or until then, this is quite a cool addition to my collection.

At the Sanrio store here there's a white hello kitty fender and black badtz maru fender. They're both ridiculously cute.

Do they a Badtz-Maru Bass for less than $199? I would like one for the growing collection for the right price.

I can't wait to play the kitty strat at an upcoming open mic night... hahahahahaaaa

I really don't know how much it is. :S sorry

s'ok. I'm digging my Kitty guitar fair enough. But my WAY mpore expensive guitars are staring it down now, getting jealous. lol

This is super cute. I see those guitars at the SF sanrio store next to the super rad Hellow Kitty bicycle. I want one, but I lack the moneys.

If I get bored with it, I'll plann on hogging it out and inserting controls for a Rock Band guitar. If or until then, this is quite a cool addition to my collection.

Bwhahaha.... I totally thought you were joking when you sent me that pic!:worship:

Top Bottom