Neon strings

aaaah, finally Pete...the missing link!!!

Think it's time to dye the hair pink or green and join a punk uke group...

or maybe a hip hop one bro!

Thanks for posting mate. eugene

I wish I had some hair left to dye. All I have left is my moustache and the hair that grows where it shouldnt.

I wish I had some hair left to dye. All I have left is my moustache and the hair that grows where it shouldnt.

Ha!Ha! That one made me laugh out loud Pete. All I can say is I'm with you brother...sad but true...more hair in the nostrils, the ears and the guts than where it used to be. cheers mate.

That's not hair loss, it's what I like to call "follicle migration". ;)

Are these uke or guitar strings i'm confused they look amazing

Those are guitar strings. The Nylon Classical are closest in diameter to a uke set.

Last edited:
Those are pretty exciting! I think I would go for the green, but if they had blue, I would prefer that. Or maybe a combo of blue and green.
It reminds me of a ukulele I saw featured on the "extras" on the DVD for "The Mighty Uke" documentary. You see it for a moment at the 2:02 minute mark of the trailer. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyiwoG4Is_I
This man makes these ukuleles with lights in the fretboard and around the edges of the uke. Some of the lights go on and off with the music.
–Lori

Those are pretty exciting! I think I would go for the green, but if they had blue, I would prefer that. Or maybe a combo of blue and green.
It reminds me of a ukulele I saw featured on the "extras" on the DVD for "The Mighty Uke" documentary. You see it for a moment at the 2:02 minute mark of the trailer. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyiwoG4Is_I
This man makes these ukuleles with lights in the fretboard and around the edges of the uke. Some of the lights go on and off with the music.
–Lori

hi Lori

I remember the short you mention. They really were something else those ukes. ..

Last edited by a moderator:
Would they work on my Yamaha guitelele?
If you're tuned E B G D A E, I don't forsee any problems or any reason why you can't. For ukuleles, compare the E B G D string diameters against D'Addario J71 string set an you'll see they're close. BTW, I fixed the link.

If you're tuned E B G D A E, I don't forsee any problems or any reason why you can't. For ukuleles, compare the E B G D string diameters against D'Addario J71 string set an you'll see they're close. BTW, I fixed the link.

Thanks much. Think I'll try it.

Top Bottom