PDA

View Full Version : FS: Kala Acacia Tenor w/ MiSi Pickup

rogue_wave
10-04-2010, 08:11 AM
Hi all,

After much mental wrangling, I've decided to put the Kala up for sale. It was bought from MGM last November. It got the usual MGM treatment, plus I had him put a MiSi pickup in.

I do really like the sound of this uku, and the easy plug-in factor is really fun. I simply find myself enjoying my concert size and playing that so much more often. My natural tendencies have me wanting to keep this one and look for a new concert...my budget screams otherwise.

So, something has to give!

The ukulele itself is in really nice shape. The case however- that thing started to unravel nearly the moment I got it. I wanted to buy a sweet tweed case or something like that, but since the uke is going away... The case wear and tear is bafffling- The uke never leaves the living room, I don't "gig", it is my least played uke, etc.

The pickup is really cool. For those who don't know, the MiSi pickup doesn't need batteries- you just plug it in for about a minutes and you are good to go. Charged up. Super easy. Sounds great too.

I am in NYC and would love to sell it local, but would consider shipping if I can pass along the shipping charges.

I paid $529 for the ukulele and pickup last November. I am looking for $400. I can take paypal/credit cards in addition to good ol' cash.

Hit me with any questions, or if you are in NYC area, come play it.

chris3794
12-29-2010, 07:32 PM
:drool: pm sent.

dukeofstraw
05-03-2011, 08:52 AM
I stumbled upon this post. Rogue, did you sell that Acacia Tenor? if not, I would be interested. thanks

KimosTherapy
05-03-2011, 10:42 AM
Aloha rogue_wave! PM sent.