FS: Kala Acacia Tenor w/ MiSi Pickup

rogue_wave

Reaction score
Hi all,

After much mental wrangling, I've decided to put the Kala up for sale. It was bought from MGM last November. It got the usual MGM treatment, plus I had him put a MiSi pickup in.

I do really like the sound of this uku, and the easy plug-in factor is really fun. I simply find myself enjoying my concert size and playing that so much more often. My natural tendencies have me wanting to keep this one and look for a new concert...my budget screams otherwise.

So, something has to give!

The ukulele itself is in really nice shape. The case however- that thing started to unravel nearly the moment I got it. I wanted to buy a sweet tweed case or something like that, but since the uke is going away... The case wear and tear is bafffling- The uke never leaves the living room, I don't "gig", it is my least played uke, etc.

The pickup is really cool. For those who don't know, the MiSi pickup doesn't need batteries- you just plug it in for about a minutes and you are good to go. Charged up. Super easy. Sounds great too.

I am in NYC and would love to sell it local, but would consider shipping if I can pass along the shipping charges.

I paid $529 for the ukulele and pickup last November. I am looking for $400. I can take paypal/credit cards in addition to good ol' cash.

Hit me with any questions, or if you are in NYC area, come play it.

Attachments

• photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 109
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_0081.jpg
    IMG_0081.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_0078.jpg
    IMG_0078.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_0079.jpg
    IMG_0079.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 110
I stumbled upon this post. Rogue, did you sell that Acacia Tenor? if not, I would be interested. thanks

Top Bottom