Very cool uke! Eleluke Pineapple Concert uke

LoMa

Reaction score
Seriously silly and cute solidbody electric uke in the shape of a pineapple with pineapple design stenciling and and pineapple top shaped headstock. Very seriously cool tone and INCREDIBLE sustain!!!!!!!! Incredible. Intonation seems pretty much spot on all the way up the fretbaord, and the action is perfect. Came strung with Aquilas. The nut and saddle are either rosewood or ebony. Takes a low G just fine. The tuenrs are high quality geared oens that are smooth and hold the tuning well. The gigbag has nice thick padding and seems very protective.

Got it from ceceliasmisic.com and they are great! Super fast and free shipping, plus they set up their ukes before shipping so they;'re ready to play.

You can see it here:
http://www.ceciliasmusic.com/product_p/ccp100-mp3.htm

They've got a promo going that gives you $10 off a purchase over $100 and $20 bucks off a purchase of $200. I ended up paying $187 for the pinapple. I like it so much that I ended up buying a koa tenor scale uke that I plan to tune DGBE:

http://www.ceciliasmusic.com/product_p/slt-mp3.htm

With the $20 off, it cost $244 with free shipping which I thin is a great deal.

Seriously cool ukes! I didn;t have very high expectations, but this eleuke is blowing me away!

I've had mine for a few months now and I can verify how awesome they are especially for the price. Was never attracted to solid bodies until Eleuke came out with this bad boy. This is my after 10 pm 'ukulele, just plug in my ear buds and I'm good to go. ;)

Agreed! A nice 'uke with accurate intonation and low action. (I did file the C-slot in the nut to lower it just a bit)

The nut width on my Soprano is 1 3/8".

I've ordered some faux-ivory knobbed friction tuners. The peghead shape just cries out for the classic look, and a soprano doesn't need geared tuners. When the faux-ivory dome knobs (vol & tone) also arrive, it'll all be set.

Top Bottom