I'm baaaackkk..

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
Good morning UU'ers..

I been poking in every so often over the past couple months while I was away. But to officially let you know. I am back from the medical center I was at getting a handle on my health. The wife and I have set up our home to continue my health quest and very optimistic for my full recovery. But, just wanted you all to know I am back home from my LOA, and should be able to be more active in the forums now.

At the same time, am I understanding we have many new comers to UU? I can't hunt you all down individually to say Welcome, so I will use this comeback thread to Welcome all the newbies. You will find a wealth of info and help here, especially if you are new to the Uke. Welcome.. And welcome back to me, :cool:

Hey Tudorp, welcome back!

JJ

Welcome back Tudorp!!! I am very glad to hear that you are well and on the road to a healthier life!!! Our prayers have been answered!! What you accomplished took real determination and you should be very proud of yourself, after all it is much easier just to give in!
You have now given not only to yourself but to your family as well, a great gift!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!! :D :D :D

Aloha Tudorp,
Welcome back also, I'd knew you could do it!!!!Our prayers have been answered....and we all are proud of you and continued success!!!
MM Stan....

Welcome back!! Glad you are much better now, keep it up!

Good to see a fellow Michigander back. Good luck with everything.

Glad to see you back, and keep up the good work!

I new I felt a disturbance in the Force! ;) Welcome back, and godspeed on your recovery to good health. You should improve in leaps and bounds at home with the support of your loving wife and beautiful daughter. Best wishes to you my friend. :D I go in for surgery first thing in the a.m. (5:30 argh) for back surgery #4 so I'll be switching places with you. Take care , and aloha.

Welcome back you big-o-rascal you. Hope you do well on your health quest.

BTW evabody.. Thanks so much for your welcome back, and especially for all the good JuJu and prayers you been sending my way. Keep em coming tho, because I am only in the begining of my health journey. All the prayers sent out were heard, and received, and make a huge difference. I have and continue to have a 2nd to none support system in friends and family, and they do make all the difference in the world. I am truly blessed.

I got to play some uke at the center, and hope all there that was around enjoyed it. But, really didn't play as much as I like to. Now being home, been playing my fingers to the bone, and the day I got home, a local kid came by, and I sent my LU21 home with him to practice some stuff I been teaching him. He called and said he has been practicing, and his fingers hurt, hahhah.. I just told him "Good... Your fingers are supposed to hurt..." hahhah.. I love seeing kids pick up the uke and yern to learn..

It is good to have you back.

You are only beginning your journey and the prayers will continue.

John

Welcome back! and keep up the good work.

Welcome back! I'll be looking forward to more regular posts from you (just as I looked forward to your sporadic posts while you were gone). Keep traveling down that road to better health!
Cheers!
Chris

Glad to have you back and glad to hear that things seemed to go well for you. Best wishes for your continued improvements in health. Keep up the good work!

All best wishes and welcome home! :smileybounce:

Top Bottom