San Jose, CA - Kanikapila 10/9

patient0

Reaction score
Aloha,
Please join us this Saturday, Oct 9 for our last Kanikapila of the year (we'll be back in the spring). Once again, the Rast family has graciously invited us to Roy's Station Coffee and Teas on the corner of 5th and Jackson Streets in San Jose's Japantown. There will plenty of music and good fun, plus some free raffle prizes we will be giving away! We'll start the festivities at 6:00 PM. Hope to see you on Saturday!

Mahalo,
Smiley and Janet
Ukulele Source
599 N. 5th Street
San Jose, CA 95112
(408) 998-2640
web site: www.ukulelesource.com
email: ukulelesource@aol.com

booyeah! :)

I gotta remind myself to take pictures and post em up this time round.

Although this is the last kanikapila of the year at this location, don't despair!

The fledgling San Jose Ukulele Club meets on the second and fourth Tuesday nights at the New Almaden Community Club, 21727 Bertram Road, located in the little community of New Almaden (duh). We hold a pre-meeting session for the beginners at 6:30 p.m. The meeting runs from 7 to 8:30-9. Songsheets with chord diagrams are provided, from easy to more challenging. All skill levels are welcome. We have a couple of amps and microphones and welcome any professionals to perform and advertise their CDs or uke teachers to publicize their classes.

Directions: take Almaden Expressway south to the intersection of O'Grady Road. Turn right onto Almaden Road.Go through the little town of New Almaden and turn left onto Almaden Way, then left onto Bertram Road. Landmarks will be the La Foret Restaurant and the Pat Tillman Memorial on your left and the Hacienda Entrance to Quicksilver Park on your right. The Community Club is on the left. Pull into the driveway and park on the Club's grounds.

Our website is under construction, so if you are interested, email me: sanjoseukeclub@gmail.com

Gillian

Top Bottom