Daughters Xmas present = makala dolphin white sparkle!

raecarter

Reaction score
Just ordered it i think she's gonna love it!

What the white one? She's taking an interest now so i'll not force her ill just guide her when she wants help

I was going to buy a Pink one for my Sons Stepdaughters Christmas but they've gone and bought her a pink Mahalo. I was a bit narked as they knew I was getting it. I have a Lilac one myself so maybe I'll just buy a pink one to keep here. Kids love Ukuleles.

You're a good dad ;) I got my 7 year old daughter a Lanakai but she hasn't shown much interest.

She's gonna love that! I got my soon to be 6 in like two week tomorrow God daughter a Blue Ukulele similar to Astrid (this is before I knew much about them!) Like you I don't intend to force her to learn, but if she wants to, I'll guide her through it!

What a wonderful present,, and it sounds like your daughter is definetly hook on the ukulele too..
Your daughter will make and excellent ukulele partner and will have lasting memories....thanks for sharing
MM Stan...

I'm in the uk fella but I got it from Bonsai guitars you should try mgm although i'm not sure?

As I have said on here - Makala Dolphins are just genius. I even bought one for my daughter (who isnt yet 1 year old!)

She loves it!

Top Bottom