PDA

View Full Version : Review on Fender Hau'oli "happy" ukulele

floriann101
10-05-2010, 02:49 PM
I have a fender hau'oli ukulele. its a nice tenor ukulele and it is laminate. I say its awsome. If u just started playing a ukulele and want a tenor i say get this one. the price...well i got mine at long and mquade and the price was $135.00 (plus tax of course) if u have any questions then just reply

stevecarrero
10-05-2010, 04:56 PM
I bought the same uke online a few months back. Being new to playing the ukulele, and this being my first one, I too was wondering what the experienced players think of this model. BTW, I'm an old guitar player so I'm not new to playing all together.

Kanaka916
10-05-2010, 05:47 PM
Here are some guidelines (http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?15735-Ukulele-Review-Guidelines) for a review . . . I think a little more specifics would be beneficial to potential consumers.

floriann101
10-06-2010, 01:44 PM
I bought the same uke online a few months back. Being new to playing the ukulele, and this being my first one, I too was wondering what the experienced players think of this model. BTW, I'm an old guitar player so I'm not new to playing all together.

The ukulele is not bad actually there are alot of songs to learn. since i was a guitar player too, when i just got the ukulele i tried playing this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY5AJiU0aD8 i could play part 1 and 2 of this..In one day!! so try to learn it!

jtafaro
10-22-2010, 06:09 AM
I have the Koa model and I really lilke it. It too is a laminate but that doesn't make it a bad uke. It has a great sound. I have put a low G on it but I used a Pro Arte classical guitar D string. The Aquila wound G strings don't last very long. The Fender headstock with it's inline tuners makes it really easy to tune. For some reason the major ukle vendors aren't stocking them. They are made in Indonesia and maybe they are in short supply or being bought up faster than the vendors can get them.