I'm In love!!!!

fitncrafty

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
With my hubby and my new UKe! Luna Concert Floral Ukulele!! Our anniversary is next week and he got it for me early... Its been all set up and sounds beautiful!! I have a lesson tonight and if I feel inclined and nervy enough I will play something soon for you all!
My 14 yr old son loved plugging me into his zoom effects pedal and making "Sugartime"
Here she is!echo all over and sound like rock music! It's nice to have something to bond with him over!! Love it!!
new uku.jpg

Can't wait to get better acquainted with this beauty!! She had a full set up and is singing beautifully!!

SO, you're saying it's New Uke Day? Congrats!

That's great! Happy New Uke day! Enjoy her and I can't wait to hear how she sounds!

Aloha Fit and crafty,
Congrats on your new ukulele and Happy anniversary!!! I couldn't enlarge the photo, What did your hubby get you???
what's going on here on the forum..is everybody on a ukulele buying frenzy or what....somehow I feel left behind?????
Anyways enjoy your new uke and Have Fun!! "Keep strumming them strings" MM Stan...

Here you go, Stan.

An ukulele this elegant deserves to be seen! Congratulations, fitncrafty, on both the new addition and your anniversary!

attachment.php

Last edited:
That is very pretty. My others ukes would be jealous of 'us' if she were mine.

Luna ukuleles are so pretty... I'm jealous :D

Congratulations on the anniversary next week, may it be an excellent one.

WOOOOOOW!!!! fitncrafty that is really a gorgeous ukulele. Beautiful colour too, incredibly feminine. What kind of wood is that? Anyway, congratulations on the anniversary mate...

WOOOOOOW!!!! fitncrafty that is really a gorgeous ukulele. Beautiful colour too, incredibly feminine. What kind of wood is that? Anyway, congratulations on the anniversary mate...

I just had to had to had to have it! I saw it in the shop when I bought my first ukulele $60 (which I felt incredibly guilty doing) but when my hubby saw how much I have been loving playing he got me this one, I shouldn't NEED another uke, but I am sure that I will get more... Here's the specs on it from the website:

The floral spray around the sound hole of Luna's 23" Floral Concert Ukulele includes Hibiscus and Plumeria. Hibiscus, the state flower of Hawaii, symbolizes delicate beauty and reminds us to seize the day. The Plumeria is a symbol of Spring and is therefore associated with birth and life.

UKE FLORAL

23" Concert Cutaway Size
Flame Maple Top/Maple Back & Side
Hibiscus Floral Inlay Design
On-Board Preamp
16 frets
Maple Binding
Rosewood Fingerboard
Maple Neck
High Gloss Finish
Aquila Strings
Uke Open Style Tuner
23"L x 8 3/16"W x 2 1/4"D

That is very pretty. My others ukes would be jealous of 'us' if she were mine.

This really made me chuckle! I think my first uke is sad and have been moved the the 'dustcover bag' my daughter wants to learn to play too.. so I think it will still get good use. (crossing fingers) She already plays violin and flute (shes 10) I am so jealous of her!

Congrats on the new uke and your anniversary!

Congratulations on a great looking uke and your anniversary!!!

Wow, thats purdee! Can't wait to hear it:)
DAP

Top Bottom