Metal Gear Solid 4

I was thinking of buying this game before but i was like its probably not worth it then today after i saw it on http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/22/weekinreview/22itzkoff.html?no_interstitial and checked a couple of clip at youtube i was convinced i had to buy it actually 2 of my other friends at work who own a ps3 have there own copy of the game and they were persuading me to get mine too, here's what they said:
friend 1) you have to buy it, it is one of the best game, it is worth buying the ps3 for this game and if you got a ps3 and you don't have this game you certainly don't know anything about the ps3
friend 2)yeh buy it right now its really good

well i havent really played the game since i just got it right this minute and it is installing in my ps3 but i let you know later how good it is once i start playing.

It's an awesome game, having played it for a few hours at my friend's house. The only thing that bothers me is that you can't play as Raiden now that he's all badass. Anyone think there's gonna be a substance where you play as him?

One of the lead designers or developers... I forget which one, is from Kauai. Look for his name when you beat the game. Sean Eyestone.

my advice is if you are buying a PS3 only for MGS4, it is a worthwide investment ONLY if you enjoy playing video games in general, titles such as GT and GTA titles are worth it.

I watched the whole game on youtube, all i can say is that it is frekin epic!

I don't have it as of yet however, I have played it and it is badass.

Also, don't forget if you get it another kickin' game is Call of Duty 4. And they are already making the next COD.

Finished playing Metal Gear yesterday, and it's awesome. There is one thing that bugs me that seems to not have improved since the first game (which, also, was the last Metal Gear that I played), and that's Snake can't jump!

But I would definitely recommend playing the first Metal Gear before this one, as the story does refer back to the incidents (and characters) in the first game quite often. It also refers to the 2nd and 3rd installments, but much less so, I believe.

If you don't have a PS3 and never intended on buying one, then don't buy one and don't get the game. But if you have one, or intend on buying one, then the game's a must-have.

Edit: And for anyone that has played thru it ... I love Akiba.
Editx2: This is my first post here and I should establish that I'm a girl, since I'm saying I love Akiba.

This games awesome :nana:

I beat it like 5 times, to get more emblems...and then WHAM! My harddrive got corrupt so there goes my files :(

But I beat it like yesterday again, haha

The game is TRULY AWESOME! I own all games from Metal Gear to MGS4. Honestly though I wouldn't recommend getting it if you haven't played all of the games before it because the story could be quite confusing. Also the story would have a much bigger impact on you if you played through the other games.

Top Bottom