a ukulele tribute to John Lennon

keonepax

Verified Account
Reaction score

Big mahalos to the participants, especially Sebi, who edited the individual clips together. I'm hoping Sebi and I can do more mega collabs and that we can include other players who haven't had the chance to participate. So much talent out there!

Last edited:
I love the Strawberry Fields in the start!
The few clips I had time to see was really amazing!
Lovely tribute

Wow! A Great compilation. Thank you each of you who contributed to this gem. I enjoyed it very much!

Aloha John,
Mahalo to you and all the talented participants for the their contribution to this awesome collaboration...Just a suggestion, I reconize
many of the participants but not all...Maybe they can list their names and say a few comments in a caption barr on the bottom would
be nice.. I enjoyed it very much!! Thanks to all of you who particpated.....MM Stan.
BTW- I actually moved to NYC Manhattan just after he was murdered and lived a few blocks in the Upper West Side where he lived.
I remembering passing there and going across a street and there was a sign that said "Strawberry fields" in Cental Park.....

Last edited:
Thanks, gang! Stan, I included links to all the participants' YouTube channels in the description section of the YouTube video. Also, you can find a little button on the video itself (some may be hard to find), that will take you directly to their channel. But I think it's a good idea to add their names. I'll try to do that now!

Soooooo Cool! Thanks.
DAP

Thank you! I'm hoping we'll have more collabs like this and have other people participate. Stay tuned!

Lovely! Thanks so much.

Wow! That was such fun. Thank you so very much.

great video I enjoyed that, sad I missed out on this one!

wow, this is a amazing group of uke players who came together to honor a amazing man,
great job guys and gals I loved every part of that video!-keep strummin Chris

Thanks, all!

Happy 70th birthday, John Lennon!

Great way to remember Lennon on what would be his birthday.

That was great. :)

That was really special, very nice tribute!!!!

Mahalo to all!!!

Top Bottom