Pay-What-You-Want Birthmonth Special!

Ukulele Jim

Reaction score
October is my birth month but you'll get the present! Check out this deal...

"Ukulele Jim’s Authentic Down Home Marital Aid" is comprised of 14 songs in a variety of styles featuring guest musicians from all over the world. A digital download from Bandcamp normally sells for $8.99 – that's less than $1 per song! However, to celebrate my birth month, I'm letting you decide how much you want to pay for it, even if you end up deciding to pay nothing at all. It's even better than that because only at Bandcamp can you get the complete liner notes and a bonus track with the album download that I have not made available anywhere else.

This offer is good until 11:59pm on October 31st! Get it now while the deal lasts:

http://ukulelejim.bandcamp.com/album/ukulele-jims-authentic-down-home-marital-aid

Please share this deal with friends via Facebook, Twitter, Last.fm and other social places you hang out. You can easily embed my album for free listening on your blog. Just hit the “Share” link on http://ukulelejim.bandcamp.com and choose the appropriate code for your site. Let folks know you like the album by joining my Facebook fan page, twatting on Twitter and leaving a shout out on Last.fm!

Happy birthday to me!

Wow, cool! I gave you $5 because I reckon something this good should come at a cost, but I couldn't afford the normal $8.99. Thanks :D

Happy Birthday!

Thanks so much!!!

I'll also send you a discount code for my upcoming album of children's/family music when it's available.

And that goes for everyone who downloads this month!!

Thanks so much!!!

I'll also send you a discount code for my upcoming album of children's/family music when it's available.

And that goes for everyone who downloads this month!!

Thanks! You share a birth month with my god daughter, Miss D, who's getting a brand new blue Ukulele for her sixth birthday on the 21st! She wants one sooo bad! So children songs will go down a treat with her!!

Top Bottom