Danyo and Aldrine LIVE Performance is up!

Just put up the edited performance - let us know what you think! We used a different file format and we want to know if it's still choppy. Oh yeah, and also what you thought about the guys' stunning good looks and musical abilities. Ok, go.

(we got this on our Daily Motion, too, if you need it. www.dailymotion.com/ukuleleunderground )

both of viddler and dailymotion works fine for me. i thought it was gonna be the streaming vid from ustream haha. good thing its not though. thanks guys!

Awesome Show!

The performance was awesome! You guys are pros! Hopefully, I will see you guys perform live one of these days.

By the way, I had no issues viewing the videos. :D

Just put up the edited performance - let us know what you think! We used a different file format and we want to know if it's still choppy. Oh yeah, and also what you thought about the guys' stunning good looks and musical abilities. Ok, go.

(we got this on our Daily Motion, too, if you need it. www.dailymotion.com/ukuleleunderground )
I hate beating a dead horse, but regretably, the video is still choppy on my end. However, Rayan sent me another test video clip the other day which worked great. Don't know what that file format was though... sure would like to see the live footage and Aldrine's video lessons. I'll keep checking back in hopes that the problem gets resolved. Thanks, e...

I hate beating a dead horse, but regretably, the video is still choppy on my end. However, Rayan sent me another test video clip the other day which worked great. Don't know what that file format was though... sure would like to see the live footage and Aldrine's video lessons. I'll keep checking back in hopes that the problem gets resolved. Thanks, e...

what internet browser are you using?

should the file format for the video format affect the viewing of streaming video? because if it does, then could it be a codec problem? not sure though, i just assume the video streams as a flash file.

btw e-lo, is it choppy on both the viddler and the dailymotion? or just one of em?

Nice!!

Well done gentlemen... I was hoping to hear Cure's Love Song so I could play along..haah. Would have been cool to see it live out there in Hawaii...should be heading out there this Spring...

Top Bottom