Guilt trip Aldrine, Rayan and Aaron into coming to the UWC2011

Dear Aldrine, Rayan and Aaron, please...please come to the UWC 2011! I promise to be there this year...I will save every penny I can, I'll cash in stock, I'll eat peanut butter for months, I'll..I'll *gulp* SELL ukes to afford to come there! please!?
:iwant:

I'll join the crusade to guilt, but I won't be there because money does not permit it, even if I started saving now!

BUT Dear Aldrine, Rayan and Aaron...PLEASE GO!!!!

If I don't get to meet Rayan I'll be very sad. I've met Aldrine and Aaron. I want to see them again. In fact, I'd love to have a lesson from Aldrine in PERSON! -- which could be done if they came to UWC.

Of course they should come to UWC. AND it would be a tax write-off. Business expenses and all.......

Come on guys. Please come.

Aldrine, Ryan, Aaron -

Isn't that nasty California getting pretty boring by now? Come see Indiana!

Besides, if you don't I'll shoot you with the baby carrot cannon:

Here's my stab at guilt.

I'm definitely not going to the UWC2011 unless Aldrine, Rayan, and Aaron go.

Okay, maybe I'll go anyways, but I won't be happy ;)

I'll join the campaign if they'll attempt to guilt trip me into visiting Hawaii. And they'd have a much easier time in achieving their goal than I will in getting them to Indiana!

I'll join the campaign if they'll attempt to guilt trip me into visiting Hawaii. And they'd have a much easier time in achieving their goal than I will in getting them to Indiana!

LOL...that is so true!

I think it would be better to make it worth their time. Here is my proposal:
I will make the Official shirts for the UWC 2011 and sell them online prior to and at the event. Most everyone was wearing a UU shirt, and some had the UWC 2010 shirts and paid a lot to get them. If I sell them for $20 (If I sell 100+ shirts) that would more than pay for air and a place for them to stay.

The breakdown:
100+ shirts with one color printing are roughly $6 per shirt, so selling them at $20, it would net $1400, so you take about $200 off of that for overhead of unpurchased shirts. You will have $1200 to pay for air and their share of a cabin with the other UUers.

Thoughts?

UWC 2011 is June 3rd-4th in Brown County Indiana.

Fantastic!! I missed out on UWC 2009 and UWC 2010 because work didn't allow it, but UWC 2011 has to happen for me -- now start the guilt trip -- unless Aldrine, Rayan and Aaron don't attend. Then, I won't go either!!

PS: The T-shirt idea sounds great!! Please let it happen since I really want to attend UWC 2011. :)

I think we have to make it clear though, they aren't "on" to do anything UU related unless they want to. We just want them there as our friends, just to hang out and let them see what has been created because of this website. Let them see the people who travel hundreds and thousands of miles for Mike's event. The reason why I love UWC is because of how laid back and unorganized it is. There's no vendors or workshops or anything of the like. You're just hanging with people from all over the world who love the ukulele and that's all. No strings attached. It's really amazing.

We want them there as themselves, to just have fun and relax with us in the middle of no where.

Yeah. What Colin said!

You guys should come just 'cuz we like you and want to see you there!

I've started saving already!

I think we have to make it clear though, they aren't "on" to do anything UU related unless they want to. We just want them there as our friends, just to hang out and let them see what has been created because of this website. Let them see the people who travel hundreds and thousands of miles for Mike's event. The reason why I love UWC is because of how laid back and unorganized it is. There's no vendors or workshops or anything of the like. You're just hanging with people from all over the world who love the ukulele and that's all. No strings attached. It's really amazing.

We want them there as themselves, to just have fun and relax with us in the middle of no where.

Is that what is was like? Sounds amazing.
Still foggy for me. No don't tell me anymore, I like it this way.

Top Bottom