Pain and Insomnia Strikes

joeybug

Reaction score
Hi UUers :D

It's like an hour past my bedtime (21:33) and I'm in pain and can't sleep. Now since some of you have seen my videos I wondered if you would all mind posting a video of you playing something you enjoy on the Ukulele.

It's doesn't have to be new, could be something you recorded ages ago, doesn't have to be a certain style, everyone is different. I'd just like to put some Ukuleles to the names and maybe some voices and faces too!

So...show off for me!

Thanks

Joey

Well.. here's one when I just got out of the hospital with my heath scare, and a day before I checked into the obiesity clinic. I was in pain, and in a bad way, so it's not so good, but it was my "be back soon" song just before I left.. Seeing I was hurting when I did this, thought it appropreate, lol.. You can play, even in pain, even if it doesn't sound so good..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpljnRCaRGw

Well.. here's one when I just got out of the hospital with my heath scare, and a day before I checked into the obiesity clinic. I was in pain, and in a bad way, so it's not so good, but it was my "be back soon" song just before I left.. Seeing I was hurting when I did this, thought it appropreate, lol.. You can play, even in pain, even if it doesn't sound so good..

That's a great video, and a lovely song. I've asked my carer if it's okay if I play while she goes to bed if I'm quiet and she said it's okay, but I'll have to get myself to bed, which I can do, probably will do soon because I've been sat up for a while, but thanks for sharing that with me :D

Aloha Joey "B",
I know how it is to be in constant pain daily, and unable to fall asleep until total exhausted....I hope you are able to fall asleep soon and Take Care, MM Stan

Joey,
I hope you're feeling better today. Here's a not-so-great version of a sweet little song that you might like. This was my first attempt at singing on a video. You might have already seen it, since you've subscribed to my Youtube channel. Anyway, here it is again!

Chris

Joey,
I hope you're feeling better today. Here's a not-so-great version of a sweet little song that you might like. This was my first attempt at singing on a video. You might have already seen it, since you've subscribed to my Youtube channel. Anyway, here it is again!

Chris

I hadn't seen that one actually, but I like it :D Thanks!

Sure thing :D

I did manage to get some sleep, but blah, it hurts this morning!

I love the way your Uke sounds, and I like the video :D

a lot of people say that I think it's because I tune it down maybe 3 or 4 half steps for songs that are too high for me. I think its high g is down to D # here lol

a lot of people say that I think it's because I tune it down maybe 3 or 4 half steps for songs that are too high for me. I think its high g is down to D # here lol

Cool, I know very little about writing and changing music that already written, so I doubt I could do that, but it brings out a beautiful sound to your Uke!

Try tabtransposer.Com that changes the chords lower. Alternatively tune your uke higher or lower but the play the same chords that's how you do it

Try tabtransposer.Com that changes the chords lower. Alternatively tune your uke higher or lower but the play the same chords that's how you do it

Ah, will have to try that at some point...

Has the sling helped your pain any? I'm about to take some morphine to see if that helps...we'll see! I also subscribed to you on YouTube :D

Top Bottom