JImmy Fallon Office Ukulele

70sSanO

Reaction score
I saw this a couple of days ago on FMM.

Don't know if it has been posted here before.

Pretty funny...

[video=hulu;ZJkCtviH9lY5FOBOca2oVw]http://www.hulu.com/watch/170416/late-night-with-jimmy-fallon-office-ukulele[/video]

... and I didn't find it annoying at all!

John

hahaha this was good! Two chords of magic!

If I weren't so knew to the Uke id probably be able to tell what two chords those were.

G and C baby. Two of the best chords ever...

and he was chunking!

those are actually the the chords i thought they were but i didnt want to come off looking like a noob if i was wrong. Gonna go around playing this around my friends when they are busy :p

that was pretty funny, when I first started playing I played things like that all day long.

For just two chords, that was pretty awesome. And very funny too. I'm going to have to learn that song and sing it for my wife when she's trying to do things!

Booo...can't watch it because I'm not in the US :(

Hee :). I love that a) the ukeist was wearing a Lost T-shirt and b) the spectator guy wasn't clapping on the beat.

lol.. Loved that.. Im sure when I am sitting around stummin all day, my wife is putting similar lyrics to my shreds, hahhah..

I love it, I really do. I wish it ended with them telling him to continue, but what the heck, it's comedy. Thanks for putting this video up. Mike

I am 99.5% sure he was playing a Lanikai LU-21... in case anyone was wondering :)

Funny! I will have to show my husband! He came home to me sitting on the front steps playing the uke while the kids played. My poor neighbors!

I thought they should have ended it with the guy in headphones continuing to sing it quietly after the uke stopped.

Love it!
WORK is annoying when you're try'n to get some uke'n in.
DAP

Top Bottom