My first uke!!!

Reaction score
So I just posted in the marketplace the other day and Ukulele Dave hooked me up! I just got this bad boy in yesterday and I love it! It sounds amazing! I'm so lucky too :eek:) It's a 2011 acoustic/electric Eleuke! Talk about an awesome snag for a first uke. I already hooked it up in the church and it sounds great. Let me know what you guys think.
IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

Last edited:
hi Zack and welcome to the UU mate.

She's a ripper, lovely to look at. And yeah, great first uke...lots of Eleuke fans on the forums.

No worship band is fully arranged until there's a uke in the mix!!!

Congrats and see you on the trail. eugene

Aloha Zack,
Welcome to the UU and our Forums...and the ukulele. congrats on the new eleuke, its a beauty...like the offset sound hole..
and with a pick up too...sooo jealous!! Have fun and enjoy!! Keep strumming them strings.....Thanks for sharing....MM Stan..

Must be the perfect first uke for you. Looking real happy there! Enjoy and welcome.

What a funky offset sound hole. Haven't seen one like that before. Congrats on your unique uke dude.

Welcome to the UU and congrats on your new uke!!!!

So I just posted in the marketplace the other day and Ukulele Dave hooked me up! I just got this bad boy in yesterday and I love it! It sounds amazing! I'm so lucky too :eek:) It's a 2011 acoustic/electric Eleuke! Talk about an awesome snag for a first uke. I already hooked it up in the church and it sounds great. Let me know what you guys think.
Congrats bro! I'm so glad you like your new EleUke. If you've got the time, you should hit up the EleUke Contest that goes till the end of the month and check us out on FaceBook.

Thanks everyone! I'm glad you like it! yea the sound hole is different lol, but still sounds amazing!
Welcome to the forum, Zack. That's a nice uke. I hope it fulfills every expectation.
It has more than fulfilled my expectations haha!
That looks pretty snazzy! Are you able to play without an amp?
Sure am! I wasn't about to just get a straight up electric, no offense to eleuke ha, but I love the sound of acoustic.
Must be the perfect first uke for you. Looking real happy there! Enjoy and welcome.
You have no idea! I seriously called like 4 people just to say "hey listen to this." and just played like a C and G and it was like 1AM hahahaha.

Looks like an absolutely PERFECT first uke. Well made, a unique look (and good looking), and acoustic-electric too.

Be careful though... that has the look of a gateway uke to full-blown UAS.

IMG_0030.jpg
That's what I'm talking about, it's what I want to see, much better than case-paperweight on my desk that doesn't get any aloha. Have fun!

Keep on strummin'

PS: All thanks goes to MusicGuyMichael check out his store http://stores.ebay.com/Musicguymics-Room/. He brought one of these little gems back from the NAMM tradeshow, an exclusive sneak preview of Eleuke's new acoustic line w/ pickups and standard eleuke features. Only MGM

Last edited:
At first I thought the uke was demented or there was something wrong with my eyesight but it looks really cool! haha

That looks awesome. I love the fretboard/sound hole combo.

At first I thought the uke was demented or there was something wrong with my eyesight but it looks really cool! haha
haha thats really funny. I guess at first glance it definitely could throw you off. But it sounds amazing :)
That looks awesome. I love the fretboard/sound hole combo.
me too! it's really pretty much amazing. Once I get good I'll have to post some vids.

Top Bottom