New uke day sort of! My daughters Christmas present arrived!

raecarter

Reaction score
Hi all a makala dolphin white sparkle arrived today for my daughter lilys Christmas present. It looks cool as! I've bought some aquila soprano strings today, i'll put them on when she's not around so they can be settled ready for old saint nic!

Well, he has to break-in the new strings, right?

Well, he has to break-in the new strings, right?
chap do you know me i said the exact thing to my fiance it's strung now just needs bedding in I can't wait to get a father daughter uke picture /avatar!

Will you adopt me? I will do dishes, take out the trash, do my homework...oh, and I won't eat you out of house and home! ;) lol

Kidding aside, that would be an awesome gift! Does she play, or is she going to learn?

Will you adopt me? I will do dishes, take out the trash, do my homework...oh, and I won't eat you out of house and home! ;) lol

Kidding aside, that would be an awesome gift! Does she play, or is she going to learn?
lol i can't cope with two let alone three! She's only five although she knows c am f from memory already!

That is so cool! My God daughter who lives with me and is the closest thing to an actual daughter I have, is turning six in ten days and she has a blue Ukulele under my bed wrapped up in dinosaur paper! She doesn't know she's getting it, but I didn't think to break in the strings for her, I do have new strings to put on it, but I guess I could do that while she's at school after she's opened it!

I bet Santa's gonna be loved by your little girl!

I really hope so my fiance is learning the bucket as we speak she's doing very well were gonna be a ukulele family!

I bought my Grandaughter "Lily"a bright red ukulele last christmas, she took one look at it and said," I prefer your Clearwater" and she's never touched it since although she still wants to play MY Ukes, but as she's only five I can't take the risk. I do let her have a strum now and them when I'm around.....Kids these days!

Last edited:
I bought my Grandaughter "Lily"a bright red ukulele last christmas, she took one look at it and said," I prefer your Clearwater" and she's never touched it since although she still wants to play MY Ukes, but as she's only five I can't take the risk. I do let her have a strum now and them when I'm around.....Kids these days!

Yeah I don't let lily loose on my mainland but while I'm there she can play it

Top Bottom