My shoulder is better enough for me to play uke again!

raecarter

Reaction score
edit: heres a video to prove it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSTDrNkBhho I'm so happy! Also when I went into my local shop to buy some aquila strings he said you know we have a uke club on a Thursday night and they have a gig soon. He said I can come down and join! This week is much better than the last that's for sure

Last edited:
Glad you're feeling much better. Cool news about the club!

Aloha Rae,
Glad to hear the shoulder is improving and getting better.....I hope by thursday night it will be in good enough condition for the uke club!! Have fun and Enjoy, MM Stan..

That is great! Glad you're feeling better, and that is VERY cool about the uke club. I don't even know if there are any other players around here. My wife suggested that I try to form one, but there isn't even really a local music store to look for uke players. The closest place that sells ukuleles is about 60 miles away. I guess I could stick flyers up and see if anyone called...

Thanks guys I don't know what to expect from a uke club as I've never played properly with anyone else. I know I'll have to tune my uke up to the key of c though lol

I'm so happy! Also when I went into my local shop to buy some aquila strings he said you know we have a uke club on a Thursday night and they have a gig soon. He said I can come down and join! This week is much better than the last that's for sure

Yay! Glad you're feeling better and even better that you've got a club to join! Hope the shoulder stops giving you problems now!

I know I'll have to tune my uke up to the key of c though lol

A different tuning is not a bad thing for a group, yes your chord shapes will be different but it will add to the group sound. So unless you really want to retune I would stay with what you have.

Glad you get to play again! I know how much pain is involved with shoulder dislocations. Congratulations on finding the uke club too!
DAP

I believe you now:) I'm glad you can play again, you're too talented to not be play'n and sing'n! Thanks for the vid.
DAP

Thanks for that I don't think I'm talented but I really like the fact people enjoy what i enjoy doing

Top Bottom