Just goes to show ya..

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
In this day and age, never assume your camera is off, lol.. The wife was messing with the camera this morning, and hung it up near my chair where she likes to put it. Hit a wrong button or something and caught me in a private goofing around session. Horrible, horrible, and just know where the camera is at all times, or you might get caught goofing around too.. I'm just glad it wasn't pointed at me, because I been banging on the uke with nothing on but my boxer shorts, hahhah.. Fortunate for anyone that sees this train wreck, lol..

In this day and age, never assume your camera is off, lol.. The wife was messing with the camera this morning, and hung it up near my chair where she likes to put it. Hit a wrong button or something and caught me in a private goofing around session. Horrible, horrible, and just know where the camera is at all times, or you might get caught goofing around too.. I'm just glad it wasn't pointed at me, because I been banging on the uke with nothing on but my boxer shorts, hahhah.. Fortunate for anyone that sees this train wreck, lol..

LOL, that made me chuckle...this is why I don't leave my webcam plugged in!

LOL, that made me chuckle...this is why I don't leave my webcam plugged in!

Im just glad you were able to chuckle, if it were pointed at me, you probably would have been looking for a spoon to dig your eyeballs out, lol.. Nothing messier than a mid life fat man in a Zepplin jam on a Uke in his boxers, lol..

Jeeze, I do gotta watch it...cause I play butt-neckkid! Whooohoooo!

CIMG0003.jpg

Aloha Tudorp,
I'm fortunate not to have a web cam I guess....whew...At least we got sorta an update video from you playin' some zep....
I see you got you ukulele playing back and it sounds great....Have Fun and enjoy!!! Take Care and Best Wishes!!! MM Stan...

hahah.. Thanks stan, sooner or later I will get a real digital video camera again. The one we have is actually the wife's cheap still digital camera, and I have a real hard time using it myself as a video camera. When I set it around, I need to find a vantage point that can actually see over my gerth, hahhah.. Not many around when I am messing around on the uke to video, so most of what I got is little blurps that ended up on camera in a back drop or by accident, hahhah.. Sooner or later, I will need to publish some real videos.. ;)

But, I guess I would have to put on pants for that huh? hahhah..

hahah.. Thanks stan, sooner or later I will get a real digital video camera again. The one we have is actually the wife's cheap still digital camera, and I have a real hard time using it myself as a video camera. When I set it around, I need to find a vantage point that can actually see over my gerth, hahhah.. Not many around when I am messing around on the uke to video, so most of what I got is little blurps that ended up on camera in a back drop or by accident, hahhah.. Sooner or later, I will need to publish some real videos.. ;)

But, I guess I would have to put on pants for that huh? hahhah..

LOL, you would! I use my FujiFilm S1500 for my videos and have a upturned cup to prop it on and it works fine for me, I just don't have the funds for an actual video recorder when I can do about 70 mins of video on my camera..last year's Christmas and Birthday present from my lovely Dad..he spoils me :D

Top Bottom