UU T-Shirt Give Away!

ukeshale

Reaction score
The aloha's felt a little stagnant on UU in recent months for one reason or another. Let's bring back some appreciation and good will with a stupidly easy "contest"

Contest Rules:

Just a post in this thread here some appreciation for UU. Particular members, moderators - whatever.

I realise this is a very lazy contest and has little imagination but does that really matter? I didn't think so.

Win yourself a UU tshirt of choice. You have until 9am on October 14th :) (Extended deadline)

GO!

Last edited:
Hey,
That sounds like a good idea..... probably. Anything that is anti-stagnosity, and pro-aloha can't be bad. And I figure I am always in with a chance if the contest is stupidly easy :)

Shane says he wants to be just like me. What a freak.

I probably should have mentioned that I'll just be drawing at random

well i posted something not sure if it was in the right place but hey ho i had a go

Keep on strummin

Yay, i posted it in the right thread after all, but wow that thread sure get a few posts init, it was a few pages back all of a sudden, but its there.. Good luck all..

I didn't give this too much thought :uhoh:

It's really just a case of posting some appreciation for UU here if you'd like to be in the drawing for a tshirt :)

Well i sure appreciate all the hard efforts of the kind people on here, its thanks to there help and instructions and the mound of information that got me playing the way i play today..and still helps me now.. I thought a ukulele might be a bit of lonely instrument amongst a world of guitarist, but boy was i wrong. And i appreciate the warm friendly help, comments and stuff, its fantastic..
Took me a few months to start posting stuff on here, (needed time to feel comfortable with me uke), but now i love it and posting vids and entering competitions, great stuff...and the chance of winning a UU T-shirt what honest ukulele playing person could turn that down.. Not me. Should make me look rather dashing on me next vid i thought..lol
Anyways i ramble.. Cheers all, Good luck :)

With the help of a moderator I've simplified the contest. Just post some appreciation for UU right here and you're in the draw.

UU has been my muse for a while now... Whenever I need to vent, catch up with friends or just get away from every day life, this is where I go!

I appreciate how kind and giving everyone on UU is! Because of UU, I feel like a part of a really fun, kind, and respectful community which is VERY different from my experience of the community around a different instrument I played when I was growing up!

UU hasn't been in my life all that long. But after a long break it accepted me back with open arms. I love UU and the work the behind-the-scenes people do for us.

Does my original appreciation on the first page of this thread still stand as i posted my appreciating appreciation before the comp changed. Thats what i get for jumping in early. lol

Oh well good luck peeps..

Does my original appreciation on the first page of this thread still stand as i posted my appreciating appreciation before the comp changed. Thats what i get for jumping in early. lol

Oh well good luck peeps..

Of course :)

I would like to express my appreciation for Seeso for finally giving me the arch-enemy I deserve and to the rest of the minijam fools and PoHo peeps and to Krabbers for "This Message", which is an amazing song... and Anna for "Percy and I" another song I'm in love with... and everyone for staying mellow and loving each other, simply because we love this insane little instrument.

What a fun and fair contest!!(could never win anything on the merits of my beginning playing) I have much appreciation for this community, I have never written a post, asked a question in which I didn't get some sort of response to! It amazes me, how much my playing has progressed in the short time that I have belonged to this community!
I have also watched so many give without expecting anything in return. (such as Joey and the gift of her uke leash) I have belonged to a lot of groups but none so genuine and friendly as this one....
I mostly appreciate no matter what I ask or post about, I have never been criticized but always encouraged and reminded that all uke players (or any instrument for that matter) all started at the beginning. This has given me motivation to keep going.... and reminders to have patience!

Thanks everyone for being part of this community!

Top Bottom