I play uke in a gospel band and we just recorded

Ken Swagger

Reaction score
Please check it out and lemme know what you think.

The recordings are very rough, we need to go back and add some handclaps, harmonica, foot stompin, tambourine, washboard, etc, but these work as a reference point for what we do. Im also stoked cuz its the first time Ive really been able to hear the uke over all the noise we make.

Check it out, give us feedback, add us as friends!

http://www.myspace.com/drunkgospel

Just listened to River of Jordan! I can't believe that is a uke. What kind is it? It sounds a lot more "twangy" than mine, if that makes any sense.

Really good work, and such enthusiasm with the singing!

Just listened to River of Jordan! I can't believe that is a uke. What kind is it? It sounds a lot more "twangy" than mine, if that makes any sense.

Really good work, and such enthusiasm with the singing!

Thanks! I think most of the twang comes from the banjo, which I think blends beautifully with the uke.

Man, I am a sucker for all kinds of gospel music! You all sound like you really enjoy your music. Keep it up and give us some updates from time to time. We would like to hear more. Rock'in for Jesus! Amen.:)

Thanks everyone. I'll let everyone know when the recordings are done and when we're playing if folks in San Diego are interested in checking it out.

Top Bottom