John Lennon's Imagine

Honuke

UU+
Reaction score
I made a cover of Aldrine's version of Imagine on the uke. Sorry, I know I played it very sloppy and made a lot of mistakes but at least I'm learning. Plus I just learned it last night so I didn't get time to practice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6hfyp5CoaE

Don't give so many excuses dude, it sounded great. It's a classic Aldrine song to learn. As you play it you'll hear a huge difference in yourself, and it's one of those songs that is really fun to play. You did awesome. Do another vid in a couple weeks and watch the change.

Plus I was watching it as I typed that, you already do the freaking chorus part better than me and I've been playing it for how many months now.

i thought it sounded cool, as CoLems said Dont knock your self you done well..
Keep on strummin

That was awesome! like the other guys said, give yourself a break.

I made a cover of Aldrine's version of Imagine on the uke. Sorry, I know I played it very sloppy and made a lot of mistakes but at least I'm learning. Plus I just learned it last night so I didn't get time to practice.

Yeah Honuke no excuses needed here, you played that well for just learning it. You made some sweet music come from that uke!

You kidding us right??? Man that was really really good!!! Keep at it!!
Mahalo for posting the video!!

Like everyone else has said......don't knock yourself, you did a really great job!!! Nice uke BTW!

Top Bottom