A soprano with a tenor neck?

raecarter

Reaction score
Aloha Raecarter,
Those Anuenue's looks awesome with vertical row men petriglyfs....(I know I spelled it wrong)he he
Anuenue means rainbow in hawaiian....I also like ti has a pick-up and the price....nice!!! MM Stan.
I wonder how they sound, anyone got one?????

I had the Ohana version and it sounded great. Almost banjo-like. I gave it to someone who was interested in learning the uke. But I kind of wish I'd have kept it!

Would you believe I got one of these from Amazon yesterday? I like the sound of it, but I'm afraid as a beginner, I don't have much to compare it to....compared to my one standard soprano, it sounds a bit warmer, a fuller sound...to my untrained ear. I really like the long neck, and the construction seems solid, and it looks good.

I really like it!

By the way....UAS. :p

My buddy Dave has the Koaloha one. He calls it a giraffe, lol. I played one, and it just sounded like a normal soprano until you get to those higher registers. Then it starts to sound tinny, like alan said, banjo-ukey. Definitely doesn't sound weird or bad though.

Thanks guys it does look amazing i like the concept and wish I could afford it! Acoustic amp is next on my list eventually. Chap can you maybe do a review video?

Thanks guys it does look amazing i like the concept and wish I could afford it! Acoustic amp is next on my list eventually. Chap can you maybe do a review video?

I would love to Rae, but I don't have any recording equipment, and I'm afraid my playing would make the uke sound bad, I really am a rank beginner, with emphasis on the "rank" part. :)

I was noodling around with this a little bit last night, and I have to say, with my ham hands, I'm really like this design. My only problem right now is that the body seems a bit more slippery than I'm used to. Might just need getting used to, though.

Last edited:
Don't you hate uas when you're poor my wedding is costing me lots mike can you make some uas patches to help me quit?

Don't you hate uas when you're poor my wedding is costing me lots mike can you make some uas patches to help me quit?

I'd like one patch to sew onto every case or bag I've got. Maybe a few extra patches, just in case, in different sizes, and made from different materials. :)

Top Bottom