checking interest - Koaloha Pikake Soprano

janeray1940

Reaction score
Well I've gone and done it - a Kamaka HF-2 Concert is on its way to me so I probably should downsize a bit. I'm thinking of selling my Koaloha.

You can see a lousy phonecam shot here, I will take some real pics for anyone who is interested.

Bought new in March 2010 for $479. Current MSRP is $570. Would like to sell for $400 shipped or $350 local pickup in the Los Angeles area.

Last edited:
Nice! Congrats on the new uke! YouTube "George Harrison ukulele" if you've never seen him playing "Ain't She Sweet" on his Kamaka concert with Paul and Ringo. That alone is what inspired me to start playing uke. That's my dream uke!

YouTube "George Harrison ukulele" if you've never seen him playing "Ain't She Sweet" on his Kamaka concert

I'll admit it - that was one of the reasons I decided to add one to the collection. I love that clip!

Aloha JaneRay,
congrats on the new purchase of your Kamaka concert ukulele....BTW- someone a few days ago posted a Newer model Kamaka concert
with the sail head for $500.oo in Honolulu..Hawaii Kai......Hawaii Craigslist... Enjoy your new ukulele, I'm so happy 4U.....Have fun,,MM Stan..
BTW...Nice picture of you with the Ukulele when you were young.....I wish I still had my picture of me with my uke when I was young too...How cool!!
Mahalo for sharing!!!!

Last edited:
Aloha JaneRay,
congrats on the new purchase of your Kamaka concert ukulele....BTW- someone a few days ago posted a Newer model Kamaka concert
with the sail head for $500.oo in Honolulu..Hawaii Kai......Hawaii Craigslist... Enjoy your new ukulele, I'm so happy 4U.....Have fun,,MM Stan..

Thanks MM Stan! I paid a *bit* more than $500 but still got a pretty good deal I think - well under the MSRP.

Yeah - moderately interested... I bought one just like it off UU a few months ago for a bit less, & would have to finally sale my Kala that I've gotten no bites yet in the Marketplace, but at least if you were to offer it "officially", I'm sure you'd sale it. I LOVE this KoAloha as does my daughter - it'd make a good Christmas present for her

I bought one just like it off UU a few months ago for a bit less...if you were to offer it "officially", I'm sure you'd sale it.

I will get a listing posted over the weekend - hopefully tomorrow morning. And the price may be somewhat negotiable. The uke really is like new, so I'm pricing it accordingly to start.

The Pikake's are really nice, very responsive ukes!

Ain't she sweet is one of the funnest songs just to strum and sing along with! but i have never seen the clip you guys are talking about

Top Bottom