International Ukulele Building School

Nice start, Pete. I would add a couple views of the surroundings as well as the workshop (although your verbal descriptions are already very inviting).

I PMed you with a few text suggestions and corrections for the entry page. Glad to provide more - let me know if you're interested.

Forall curses except the Complete Build and Interneship You will

in: the school, health and safety, precautions

The only mistake I found:)

Cheers and good luck with your new Uke Skool....sounds awesome!!

Last edited:
"tune top pates" - under 4 weeks internship. Otherwise, it looks very good.

Spelling? (only three I can see.):D

Front page....unforgetable ? unforgettable

The School....accomodation ? accommodation

One Day......maintainance ? maintenance

Welcome page - unforgetable = unforgettable
History page - inwhich = in which
That's all I have right now. Good luck as you move forward with this adventure.

On day two of complete build, change "The heal and volute are next carved." To "The heel..." Although this is another fine typo, one you may want to reserve for your course on ukulele repair and restoration.

You may want to insert commas in certain spots. For example, on day 3 of complete build, change "After a break the body will be finish sanded to 220 grit and all surfaces prepared for receiving finish," to "After a break, the body will be finish sanded to 220 grit and all surfaces prepared for receiving finish." This way it does not read as though you will break the body.

On day four of complete build, change "Day 4 is where the instrument comes together and you get to hear it for the first time," to "Day 4 is when the instrument comes together and you get to hear it for the first time."

In Precautions on the home page, change "Any workshop, unsupervised is a potentially dangerous environment" to "Any workshop, unsupervised, is a potentially dangerous environment" (comma inserted), or Any unsupervised workshop is a potentially dangerous environment."

On the same page as above, change "demonstarted" to "demonstrated."

I would love to participate, Pete. Maybe I can talk my wife into a vacation in Wales. Good luck with the venture!

Good luck, Pete! I've learned so much from your youtube vids, and `appreciate your contribution to uke building. Beth

Top Bottom