TRADE : G-String baritone for comparable tenor.

Livetosculpt

Reaction score
View attachment 16706View attachment 16707View attachment 16708View attachment 16711View attachment 16710I have a beautiful G String baritone that I purchased two months ago that I would like to trade for a tenor of similar quality. Something like a compass rose or a Collings. I'm new to ukes, and ordered the baritone thinking it would be fun to have something different in addition to my KoaLoha tenor, but being completely new to music, I think it's better for me to stick with ukes that are tuned the same. I love my Koaloha, but don't want to duplicate it, I'd like a tenor with different qualities, so I have some variation between the tenors. Being new to this site and selling probably raises a red flag, so I'm including a link to my web site, my Chocolate store info, and my ebay name, I've also photographed the uke in front of one of my sculptures that is also on my website. Website: www.reichert-studios.com. Facebook page for my chocolate store: "chocolate chisel". Ebay name:livetosculpt. Both of my businesses are brick and mortar, not web based.View attachment 16706View attachment 16707View attachment 16708View attachment 16709View attachment 16710

Attachments

• G-String#9.jpg
    G-String#9.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 24
  • G-String#2.jpg
    G-String#2.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 27
  • G-String#3.jpg
    G-String#3.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 20
  • G-String#4.jpg
    G-String#4.jpg