Issue 15 of Ukulele Player is ONLINE

Pippin

Reaction score
We have news and reviews. We review the Ohana SK-50, beautiful uke. We review the Kala pocket uke, the Oscar schmidt OU280SWK (their solid Hawaiian Koa professional uke), and the KoAloha KSM-T2... WHAT AN INCREDIBLE UKULELE!

Okay, lots of other stuff... Artist Spotlight is Howlin' Hobbit. Some Victoria Vox concert pix, a digital home-recording article. Lots of CLUB UPDATES.

Wait 'til you see what we have in Issue 16 when it goes live. We are getting BIGGER and BETTER (review of the KoAloha Super Concert and in Issue 17, Pineapple Sunday).

Great stuff coming in future issues.

http://www.tricornpublications.com/uke_player.htm

Hi Pippin

good opportunity to say thanks for what you're doing with the online mag.

I only discovered it a few months ago after spending ages looking for a "hard copy" uke publication. I even spent a ridiculous amount of money on ebay buying an old mag off a guy in Japan. I had no idea about your online Ukulele Player. It's fantastic!!! I look forward to reading through it again this issue.

Don't s'pose there's any possibility of it evolving into a hard bound copy in the future? (I'm still a bit of a luddite and computers still scare me...I like to have reading material in my hands...)

Thanks again!

Hi Pippin

good opportunity to say thanks for what you're doing with the online mag.

I only discovered it a few months ago after spending ages looking for a "hard copy" uke publication. I even spent a ridiculous amount of money on ebay buying an old mag off a guy in Japan. I had no idea about your online Ukulele Player. It's fantastic!!! I look forward to reading through it again this issue.

Don't s'pose there's any possibility of it evolving into a hard bound copy in the future? (I'm still a bit of a luddite and computers still scare me...I like to have reading material in my hands...)

Thanks again!

You can save the copies and then print it out if you want a hard copy in your hands :D

Yes thanks for doing this!

Yay!!! Stuff to read tonight. Thanks, Pippin.

Thanks, Pippin!

Thanks Pippin!

Thanks to everyone reading the magazine. We have been receiving lots of club submissions last couple of issues and that means more people are reading. At last count, we have over 150,000 dedicated readers. We get people telling us they just found the magazine and downloaded every issue. That's pretty cool.

Top Bottom