Oh Lordy! Another new recording!

Craig

Reaction score
I've had my earphones on so long today in this heat, my ears have lost a pound each!:D

This is a rerecording of my first ever recording, a couple of years back. It's, "What Are You Doing For The Rest of Your Life?". I'm using my wife's new Ko'olau M400:

http://home.earthlink.net/~craigbrandau/What.mp3

Michelle LeGrande

That's awesome! Did you make that song? Sounds great!

Oh how I wish I wrote this song! The composer, has passed and is now decomposing!:nana: He was truly a brilliant composer. He also wrote, "Summer of '42," "The Windmills of Your Mind," "Watch What Happens," just to name a few. He seemed to specialize in that minor key stuff which I love.

OOoops!

Michel LeGrand is alive!:uhoh: BTW, there's various spellings for his name. Use this one and look him up on Wikipedia!

nice.

Hey Craig, really nicely done. I went to your myspace page and listened to Tenderly. Simply beautiful. So now I want to learn it...is that your arrangement? I love the style.

Sounds really great Craig. The M400 sounds fantastic. Nice and clear and without any buzz at all.

Ha, is that your high school pic in your avatar? What a trip. You actually had hair then :p. Like I'm the one that should be talkin, right?

Hair

Ha, is that your high school pic in your avatar? What a trip. You actually had hair then :p. Like I'm the one that should be talkin, right?

It's like when my students tease me about my baldness, I reply, "I've got plenty of hair....it's just all on my back! :D

Prying...

Wow, that's sweet Craig!

btw, how much Nyquil did you have to give your wife to pry her ukulele from her hand?

Thanks Deach! As far as prying the ukulele from Cali's hands... She does between 250 - 300 gigs per year. I was just lucky that she had a day off yesterday and had errands to do!:nana:

Top Bottom