New Ukes for Review in Ukulele Player

Pippin

Reaction score
pineapple_sunday1sm.jpg

pineapple_sunday2sm.jpg

super_concert1sm.jpg

super_concert2sm.jpg

I have been breaking-in the strings on these and plan to post a couple of videos today. KoAloha does beautiful work. These two ukes are not just stunning in appearance, they sound amazing.

Nice photos of the ukuleles! Did you take them? Are these KoAlohas different from their regular catalog? I can't wait to watch your video review!!! Someday, I will have a KoAloha.... the question is which one and when?

–Lori

Aloha Pippin,
Absoultely stunning.......thanks for sharing....will be waiting for your reviews....
Have fun and enjoy them ukes....."Keep strumming them strings" MM Stan...

Nice photos of the ukuleles! Did you take them? Are these KoAlohas different from their regular catalog? I can't wait to watch your video review!!! Someday, I will have a KoAloha.... the question is which one and when?

–Lori

These were taken today in my photographic studio. It is the same backdrop I use on 95 percent of the images in Ukulele Player Magazine. It is a hand-painted midnight gray backdrop. I use fixed tungsten lamps (3400 degress light temperature) and I use a blue filter to balance the color to daylight.

These were taken today in my photographic studio. It is the same backdrop I use on 95 percent of the images in Ukulele Player Magazine. It is a hand-painted midnight gray backdrop. I use fixed tungsten lamps (3400 degress light temperature) and I use a blue filter to balance the color to daylight.
Nice job. Check your PM.
–Lori

Top Bottom