Leftover Cuties

Calebcat

Reaction score
Last edited:
Aloha Calebcat,
I just love those classic style songs......thanks for sharing and the link...MM Stan..

What a wonderful song. thank you for pointing it out. It's quite enjoyable to listen to good talent!!

hey Calebcat

what an awesome song...classy,classy video...and that guy had a gorgeous pineapple uke, hey? That is just soooo smooth, uke and upright bass gives it that sweet old-time feel. Have you heard of Janet Klein and her Parlor Boys? I reckon you might like them...

Man, I could just imaging kicking back at a bar on a cold winter night with a couple of quiet drinks by an open fire....and just get lost in that music

Thanks so much for posting

Sounds like F Dm Bb C7 progression . . .

Saw this band last night in Santa Monica at a hotel on the beach. They played in the lobby lounge. I think they play there often. Great room and atmosphere was pretty much as how eugene suggested. Fire roaring behind, chilly night, very relaxed. The ukulele player showed me his 30's kamaka pineapple. Really pretty old uke, with dark koa. It looked like mahogany.

They played for awhile and ended up with some holiday jazz with just the drummer, upright bass and piano. There was this neat elderly couple in their eighties who were dancing. I guess they're there quite often. If you are in the socal area you should check it out. The hotel is the casa del mar and they'll be there for the next couple fridays.

Last edited:
I think they are great!!! According to their website, they should have an album out early in 2011.

Top Bottom