FS: Koaloha Pikake Soprano <SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

janeray1940

Reaction score
As some of you already know, I would like to sell my Koaloha Pikake Soprano to finance my Kamaka habit. The Koaloha is a really sweet little uke but as of lately I've developed a need for more than 12 frets, so this uke needs to go to a new home that will give it the lovin' it deserves.

I purchased it new new in March 2010 for $479. Current MSRP is $520. Would like to sell for $400 shipped or $350 local pickup in the Los Angeles area, but may be willing to negotiate a bit on the price. As soon as the Kamaka I bought arrives, I will recycle the shipping materials, box this baby up, and get actual shipping costs.

For some reason I can't get images to appear in my UU posts, so I apologize for the extra step - please take a look here for pictures of the uke, and here or here for a (really quick and dirty) sound sample.

Payment will be accepted by Paypal only and the uke will be shipped as soon as funds clear.

Please note: a couple of you have PM'd me and expressed interest at a slightly lower price. After I look into actual shipping costs, I'll get back to you in the order your messages have been received. But if there is a potential buyer who is willing to pay the asking price of $400, right here, right now, then that buyer will be given preference.

Last edited:
Price reduced: $350 including shipping, US only. Payment will be accepted by Paypal only and the uke will be shipped as soon as funds clear.

Planning to list this one on eBay later today.

PRICE REDUCED! Lowering to $320 shipped, US only, payment via Paypal.

How has this not sold yet? Somebody step up.

Aaaaaaaand it's been SOLD! Heading off to its new home tomorrow :)

Congrats to the new owner ;)

I know this has been sold but... I've been wondering anyway, so whats the difference between a Pikake soparno and a normal soprano?

The Pikake has a satin finish and a regular straight-cut fretboard; the regular soprano has a glossy finish and a crown shaped end on the fretboard. The Pikake is also priced a bit lower.

Some people prefer the crown-shaped details because that is something unique to Koaloha. And some people have a preference of satin finish over glossy, or vice-versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom