PDA

View Full Version : New favorite time...

mcwhitlow
10-17-2010, 12:37 PM
Well there is my wedding day, the birth of my two children, and my graduation from basic training. Those are really important times in my life, but I just spent two hours on the couch drinking beer, watching football, and strumming my uke. This afternoon might have to displace one of those others to make the top three.:drool:

joeybug
10-17-2010, 12:40 PM
Well there is my wedding day, the birth of my two children, and my graduation from basic training. Those are really important times in my life, but I just spent two hours on the couch drinking beer, watching football, and strumming my uke. This afternoon might have to displace one of those others to make the top three.:drool:

LOL! That is true! I do love the times when it's just me and my Ukes and we're making music :D

mm stan
10-17-2010, 01:12 PM
LOL! That is true! I do love the times when it's just me and my Ukes and we're making music :D

Is there anything better than relaxing and playing your uke???he he....

mcwhitlow
10-17-2010, 01:29 PM
Best part was my two year old son who would dance like a fiend, then clap every time I stopped. A toddler audience is the best audience.

mm stan
10-17-2010, 01:38 PM
Best part was my two year old son who would dance like a fiend, then clap every time I stopped. A toddler audience is the best audience.
:cool:Now that's so cool.....Must be an awesome feeling!!!!!MM Stan..