Loprinzi Model A Mahogany Concert with Case <SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

d-mace

Reaction score
Price Drop to $399 Shipped.

Reason for selling: Purchased other things....bike, ukes, Christmas stuff

I just got this last month new. Perfect condition. As with all Loprinzi's I have owned/tried, build quality and playability are outstanding. No issues with intonation, action, buzzing, etc. This one is light and sounds great!. No marks are scratches anywhere.

I'm including a nice tweed case with THICK plush lining all around it. This was an extra as Loprinzi's pricing does not include a case.

Free shipping on this hard to get ukulele. $399.

Attachments

• PA180717.jpg
    PA180717.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 122
  • PA180718.jpg
    PA180718.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 139
  • PA180715.jpg
    PA180715.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 122
  • PA180716.jpg
    PA180716.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Such sadness when a beautiful ukulele get replaced for a road bike....I guess you've got your reasons...Good Luck!! MM Stan..

Such sadness when a beautiful ukulele get replaced for a road bike....I guess you've got your reasons...Good Luck!! MM Stan..

good one.....maybe a good reason would be to stay fit to enjoy a long healthy life with the uke.

finally getting around to posting a pic with UU and username.....I guess I've been to busy biking

Attachments

• PA300780.jpg
    PA300780.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 54
price dropped to $399 with free shipping and free plush tweed case.

ooooooohhh...so very tempted...watched it move all the way down the FMM marketplace page last month. Thought you must have sold it. Do I need another concert though...already got 7 of em :eek:...love LoPrinzi ukes. Donna and Augi make lovely instruments:drool:

do ever come across Loprinzis in Australia? I've never seen one in the US....always have had to order them.

no, never seen one in Australia. I've bought all my ukuleles except 1 from the States. The range offered in Australia is very narrow and largely restricted to factory line ukes like Kala, Lanikai etal. I'm actually having Donna build me one at the moment; a little mango bambino.

Your uke is very tempting mate. Still considering. Hoping that someone else'll buy it for you and put me out of my misery at the same time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom