I got my Lanikai!

Kanin

Reaction score
I got my Lanikai S-TEQ today! I am so happy with it! This is going to be my first "serious" uke. The only problem with it is that it gets many fingerprints, but who cares? hehe Left is Lanikai and right is Makala MK-C on the chair

Picture786.jpg
Picture787.jpg

Picture790.jpg
Picture785.jpg

Last edited:
Cool, enjoy!
Fingerprints, scratches, dents are all signs of a well loved and played instrument. Gives it character. Play the heck out of it.

New uke! Sweet, have fun.

Photos, please, when you have a chance. Some of us find it easier to live vicariously on new uke days when we can see the new ukulele we didn't get. :)

Aloha Kanin,
Congrats on the new Lanikai S-TeQ....Have fun and enjoy!!!"Keep strumming them strings....MM Stan..
Thanks for the Pic's and it's beautiful....is there some curly pattern on your spruce??

Last edited:
how much was it and where did you buy it from? it kind of looks like the kala KA-STE-C so i am interested!

how much was it and where did you buy it from? it kind of looks like the kala KA-STE-C so i am interested!
It costs $200. I got it at a Sam Ash store. The Kala KA-STE-C and Lanikai S-TEQ are basically the same thing but different pickups. Oh, and Kala is more expensive. :)

I have always liked Lanikai ukes factory setups. They have nice necks on them. Of all their models, I like the spruce tops best.
Spruce tops look really nice. It looks like the spruce is laminate but it's solid.

Congrats on your new uke!!! Seems like you are now growing a collection!!! Next....."K" brand?????
Enjoy and have fun!!

Congrats, I've got two Lanikais and love them. One came perfect from the factory, the other required a few hours of setting up. Both were well worth the price I paid for them.

Congrats on your new baby!!! Looks awesome!

Top Bottom