Stockholm? Berlin?

Dougf

Reaction score
I'll be in Stockholm and Berlin in early November for a few days, so I'm wondering if anybody might know of any ukulele clubs, shows, or open mics with ukes in either of these cities. Not sure whether I'll actually have any free time, since this is a business trip, but just in case, I want to be prepared. I'm thinking of taking my soprano along just for fun. Any thoughts? Thanks,

Doug

Hey Doug! The Ukulelekommissionen (stockholms uke club) just had a open mic thing a copuple of weeks ago, and I don't know when the next will be. At our forum you will find and international section in English, where you can ask around if you want:

http://ukulelekommissionen.se/forum/index.php

Me and my bassplayer Heavy will be performing at his photo exhibit on Nov 30th, but I guess you'll be gone by then.

I'll keep you posted if I hear about other uke gigs.

Cheers

Hey Doug! The Ukulelekommissionen (stockholms uke club) just had a open mic thing a copuple of weeks ago, and I don't know when the next will be. At our forum you will find and international section in English, where you can ask around if you want:

http://ukulelekommissionen.se/forum/index.php

Me and my bassplayer Heavy will be performing at his photo exhibit on Nov 30th, but I guess you'll be gone by then.

I'll keep you posted if I hear about other uke gigs.

Cheers

Thanks, BaronK! I tried to create an account, but since I can't read Swedish, something didn't quite work :). Anyway, probably not necessary, but I will be in Stockholm Friday, Nov 5, so if you find out anything, please post or PM. Thanks,

Doug

Stockholm Thurs PM

Looks like I'm arriving in Stockholm Thursday at noon, and I'm thinking of taking the Arlanda Express to the Central Station, and then walking over to Gamlan Stan. Anybody in Stockholm who might see me wandering around with my Mya Moe, I'll buy you a beer, Latte, or beverage of your choice. Tack!

Doug

Top Bottom