Favicon

tad

Reaction score
FavIcon

...You know, those little icons that appear next to the URL in your browser?

Ukulele Underground needs one.

I'd be more than glad to make one, if y'all wanna throw the file onto the site...

I totally agree.

I also support the idea of having this it would only make the underground that much more badass. :rock:

Something like this

Attachments

• favicon.zip
    242 bytes · Views: 67
Or even something simple like this...

(This being the simple/quick/ugly version... took me all of 2 minutes. Something better could be made by putting in a whole five minutes...)

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 249
I made one too. It's just a simple design. The background color of the forum + a white ukulele.

Attachments

• ukefav.gif
    ukefav.gif
    540 bytes · Views: 172
The UU staff is on tour in California right now. I doubt they're going to stop the show to put a picture up to amuse us.

See, but it's not just a picture, its a favicon!

And I was just thinking about this today too, so I'm glad someone already made a thread! :)

BTW, SuperSecretBeta, I love that design. And it really isn't that hard to put one in. You just need to upload the image onto the host server and change one line of code, and you have a favicon, and everyone's bookmarks look better. And I have noticed that I personally visit sites that have a favicon more often than those that don't when I'm bored and just going through my bookmarks.

Top Bottom