Kamaka Concert on the way

guitharsis

Reaction score
Just recently sold a mandolin and my aNueNue ukulele and wanted to get a Kamaka Concert

After Natalie S's great experience with Artisan Guitars
decided to check out their website.

The lone Kamaka concert they had available spoke to me and is on the way. It will be here Thursday. It's the one pictured just below Natalie's gorgeous pineapple
www.artisanguitars.com

Looking forward to receiving it! That should complete my collection - well for awhile anyway. Still have two mandolins and two guitars I'm not playing and may decide to sell. :)

Yay for new Ukuleles!

I'm a soprano girl myself, but I know that Natalie's Pineapple was gorgeous!

I love it when Ukuleles "speak" to you, hence why I give mine names :D

Waiting is always difficult - a n t i c i p a t i o n:) Natlie's ukulele looked even better in her video than in the Artisan Guitar photos. Can I expect the same?!

Uke Code (Parody of 'Bro Code' in the series How I Met Your Mother)
#10.
Thou shall anticipate a better looking uke than shown in visual graphics. Failure to do so will result in unhappy playing of the uke for the near future, until a future uke is obtained. Shall this cycle continue, the user shall only purchase ukuleles in stores to prevent this code from being violated repeatedly.

Congrats - enjoy! I have been loving my Kamaka Tenor.

Uke Code (Parody of 'Bro Code' in the series How I Met Your Mother)
#10.
Thou shall anticipate a better looking uke than shown in visual graphics. Failure to do so will result in unhappy playing of the uke for the near future, until a future uke is obtained. Shall this cycle continue, the user shall only purchase ukuleles in stores to prevent this code from being violated repeatedly.

:) Like the looks of it in the visual graphics. Looking even better would be a bonus. It's nice to be able to see the actual uke you're getting. Sometimes that's not possible.

Congrats on your new Kamaka!! Join up the Kamaka Klub!!! I have a Kamaka tenor and it is my favorite uke of the group, you will love yours!!!
Have fun!!!

Aloha Guitharsis,
Woo Wooooo congrats on the new Kamaka purchase....the concert is a wonderful size with a awesome sound too....a string upgrade???
Don't forget the pictures...and you opinion of it!!!! So Happy for ya!!! Have fun and enjoy!!! Of course now the wait for it getting to you....
"Keep strumming them strings....thanks for sharing!!!! MM Stan...

Hi Guitharsis,

Looking forward to some pics of that beauty.

Finger lakes region, I visited Watkins Glen numerous times during the 70's
for the Gran Prix racing, mighty nice country up your way.

Cheers

Thanks for your comments and good wishes molokinirum, mm stan, Mr.Bill, janeray!

Plan to change the strings to Fremont blacklines. I have a set waiting.

Pics of the ukulele can be seen at: www.artisanguitars.com It's the one with the more dramatic grain pattern.

Last edited:
Hi Guitharsis,

Looking forward to some pics of that beauty.

Finger lakes region, I visited Watkins Glen numerous times during the 70's
for the Gran Prix racing, mighty nice country up your way.

Cheers

Thank you. Yes, the Finger Lakes region is nice country especially in the summer but also very beautiful with the Fall foliage.

Oh that is a beauty!!! Congrats on you new baby!!! Seems like there is a Kamaka rush going on!!!

Top Bottom