UAS strikes again!

the52blues

Reaction score
This is my new Bruce Wei custom tenor uke.

bwuke1.jpg

bwuke5.jpg

bwuke2.jpg

OMG I am beyond jealous of the fish inlay!! That is one gorgeous uke-- do you have a sound sample?

WOOOW!!! that's amazing mate...the wood grain is unbelieveable...love the fish and seahorse inlays..it's just perfect. Beautifully designed...binding fits great..awesome work around the soundhole. Congratulations 52b, brilliant job...where is Bruce Wei based? Along with Sukie's, I reckon that's the nicest custom I've seen since I joined the UU!!! Happy strummin and a pickin!!!!!

Wow nice, any sound or vid clips of the beauty in action?
DAP

What a great looking uke. That shape just looks so solid, want to play one. Congrats

Aloha 52blues..
Congrats it sooo beautiful...just love the anglefish and seahorse inlays on the fretboard.. and intresting design, reminds me of a doane, nice wood too!! thanks for sharing !!!!MM Stan

Thanks folks. Bruce is in Vietnam so the uke came slack stringed so I'm working on keeping it in tune for a few days but I will try to do a song with it in a few days. It's all solid Koa wood. The neck is mahogany with a rosewood fingerboard. The inlay is hand done not CNC machine. Bruce Wei makes excellent ukes and so does Taisamlu (I have 2 of his) but stay away from Anitoniosai I had one from him but I luckily sold it. It was ok but didn't sound very good.

Top Bottom