Aloha All,

mm stan

Mystery Man
UU VIP
Reaction score
I just spoke to Joeyb, and if you haven't heard from her posts lately, she is very ill with
Pneumonia and taking antibiotics...as you know she has a rare asthma condition and
this may need hospitalization...I hope members will show her some love and wish her a speedy recovery...Chest infections are really serious to people who suffer from asthma..
Just wanted you all to know, she was worried that some of you may think she may be
ignoring for not responding back to your posts..I told her I would inform you all. MM Stan..

Sending good thoughts...
Thanks for the update, mm stan.
I hope she gets well soon.

Prayers go out to her for a speedy recovery and to get her back to her beloved ukes!

Mahalo mm stan for letting us know!!

Last edited:
Best wishes to you joeyb, and thank you mm stan for looking after the well-being of an UU bretheren.

Be well!

Thanks for the update mm stan. Get better joeybug!

From one fan of purple to another, sending you well wishes for a speedy recovery!

Thanks Stand.. I'll be sending her some prayer, and PM her a little good JuJu..

Thank you stan for the update! All our best wishes from the carter family to joeybug xx

Thanks mm stan,
Joeyb, prayers are headed your way from our house to yours. All the best,
Don

hehhe... I called you "Stand"... ;) I meant "Stan" lol

thanks for the info and details Stan. JoeyB is a delightful young lady and really starting to get into her ukes. From our home Joey we wish you a speedy recovery and you are in our prayers. Lozark

:)Get Well Soon Joey!!!:)
Our thoughts are with you!

Sending out good juju

I just spoke to Joeyb, and if you haven't heard from her posts lately, she is very ill with
Pneumonia and taking antibiotics...as you know she has a rare asthma condition and
this may need hospitalization...I hope members will show her some love and wish her a speedy recovery...Chest infections are really serious to people who suffer from asthma..
Just wanted you all to know, she was worried that some of you may think she may be
ignoring for not responding back to your posts..I told her I would inform you all. MM Stan..

Wish her well for me. Sounds like no fun at all.

Sukie

Hi Joey...

prayers from our family here in Tassie also headed your way sister. Thinking of you and willing your body to fight strong and overcome the chest infestion...Rhea, Astrid and Lilo too, missing their mum and playing partner. We all think so much of you mate and enjoying your growth in the uke. Many blessings and love from Eugene, Eugenie and munchkins! :love::love::love:

And Stan, what can I say mate, you are just a fantastic, encouraging and caring guy, an incredible blessing to so many of us UUers... :)

eugene

Top Bottom