Introduction

UkuLeLesReggAe

Reaction score
Hey guys just like to say hey i gues??

Just so your not wondering who i am when i post etc...

Born in Australia and live here but dads from Nz.. So half aussie half nz.. Im 16 at the moment.. kinda sad that u can sum everything up in my life in just 2 lines...

I like reggae music and bob marley is my favourite.

I play ukulele, only been playing since november last year or something? And i learn off iamhawaii.com or just stop and reply songs off youtube, by the time i get the song down im sick of it.

umm what else? I play a Lu-21T Lanikai tenor ukulele, its pretty sad but i plan on buying a kamaka tenor some time soon as soon as i get my car. I visit a lot of forums about celebrities and people, so i came here for a new community and i guess lessons on ukulele and tabs because i can't get personal lessons.

anyway! thats about it ^^

peace

Hi UkuLeLesReggAe, welcome to the board.
action-smiley-066.gif

I know what you mean about not being able to get personal lessons. Unless you're in the right place, it's very difficult to find a teacher. I only know a handful of people near me who even play the ukulele.

If you liked the iamhawaii lessons. You came to the right place.

welcome! i think you'll love it here, lots of interesting personalities and great things about the ukulele. enjoy your stay! :)

thanks guys :) I actually bought a ukulele because my area is basically 90% maori and islander.. everybody carrys guitars. So i carry a ukulele

@studentaccount1
I am half maori and half aussie :) but im fairly white for a mouldy.

Im not the best with the language but i can speak quite a bit.

Kia ora means greetings doesn't it?

I can't wait to go back and visit NZ. It is an awesome country and very beautiful.

Definitely, NZ kicks. I went for about nine days this past summer. It was wintertime there, but there were still TONS of things to do. People there are even friendlier than here. I needed directions a lot, but people were always willing to help, and on TWO occasions I actually got handwritten directions from people. Way to go the extra mile, New Zealand.

Or, um Kilometer.

yeah i love it there, lots of green land and stuff. People are really nice over there. All of the islands between australia and america i plan on visiting like samoa and tonga etc.

I plan on moving back to nz before im 25, hopefully.

Top Bottom