WTB: Koaloha Super Concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichM

Reaction score
After amassing several concert and tenor ukes, I've concluded I really do prefer the concert body size but the tenor fretboard-- so my next purchase will be a super concert. I'd really prefer one with the crown bridge, but I'm open to one with the bowtie bridge. If you have one for sale, please PM me. Thanks!

PS: Also have LOTS of instruments to trade, if you like trades: guitars, banjos, mandolins, and ukes.

Last edited:
After amassing several concert and tenor ukes, I've concluded I really do prefer the concert body size but the tenor fretboard-- so my next purchase will be a super concert. I'd really prefer one with the crown bridge, but I'm open to one with the bowtie bridge. If you have one for sale, please PM me. Thanks!

PS: Also have LOTS of instruments to trade, if you like trades: guitars, banjos, mandolins, and ukes.

What kind of guitars you got?

Replied to John privately, but happy to share if anyone else is interested! :)

I went ahead an ordered a new one from MGM. Can't wait to get it! Thanks for everyone's help!

Thanks! I have to say, it really is everything I wanted it to be--KoAloha has a big in fan in me. I had some regret initially in not getting the crown bridge, but, y'know, I don't spend a lot of time looking at the bridge... but I DO spend a lot of time listening to the tone, and the tone is awesome!

I have a keli'i tenor to trade if anyone still has one floating around...

I am always amazed by the reaction I get from other players when I play my KoAloha Super Concert.
The concert body and the long neck just combine perfectly.
It is common for people to walk across the room to check out the little box with the great voice.
I sure like the looks of the crown bridge, matches the headstock and gives it the KoAloha special look.

Locking this thread since the OP made a purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom