WTB : Risa Stick -- Tenor --

diskmark

Reaction score
Hiya

I am looking for a Risa Ukulele Stick, in Tenor size.
Please be in good condition.
I will need it shipped to Sacramento Ca. 95842

estralita99@yahoo.com

tenorstick.jpg

Thanks
Mark

Attachments

• risa-solid-tenor-ukulele.jpg
    risa-solid-tenor-ukulele.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Risa stick Tenor

I have a risa stick tenor in good condition with aqila strings that I am considering selling. I am in Sydney Australia but I don't imagine the postage on it would be much. Let me know if you are interested and I'll post a photo

Risa stick

Sounds like it is what I am looking for.
What is your price ?

Thanks
mark

I have a risa stick tenor in good condition with aqila strings that I am considering selling. I am in Sydney Australia but I don't imagine the postage on it would be much. Let me know if you are interested and I'll post a photo

hi jem, how much are you selling for? i live in syd and am also curious!

Hiya Daniel

At first I was perturbed that you would jack my thread, but after watching a few of your
Youtube videos, I found that, you could do better things with the uke, than I could.
So if it is still available after you and jemdrum talk, let me know.

Thanks
Mark

Last edited:
Hiya Daniel

At first I was perturbed that you would jack my thread, but after watching a few of your
Youtube videos, I found that, you could do better things with the uke, than I could.
So if it is still available after you and jemdrum talk, let me know.

Thanks
Mark

Mark, if i were to do that, it would be VERY disrespectful of me. I asked purely out of curiousity and you DEFINITELY have priority over this. So allow me to rephrase you, 'So if it is still available after YOU and jemdrum talk, let me know!'

Good luck with it mate!

Hiya Daniel

I don't think thats what this was about. I think Daniel was just curious about the price of the uke and knew that you had "dibs" on it.

Just my:2cents:

risa tenor solid

Sorry about the delay, moving slowly with the flu here. New the solid is about $365 from Ukulele Surfer (Risa) which is who I bought it from a year ago. I am not using it and want to buy another concert uke. I am asking US$200 for it. Postage to the States is $28 (standard air mail) and $33 (registered post international).
cheers, J

Jemdrum
That seems like a fair price.
Can you post some pictures please ?

Thanks
Mark

Top Bottom