Ennio Morricone - Il Tramonto

Amoore135

Reaction score
This is the first tune I made a tab for. It is from the first seen in The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. I have always loved the tune, but no one that I could find had done a ukulele version. If anyone has segestions on how to improve it please let me know. I have a link to the tab below. I especially want to figure out how to wrap it up, as the end of the original dose not really translate to ukulele well.

Tab:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1n4iVqucH8lE5Hyn4KqD3d-HhJNruOTv3AWRbSmehfbc/edit?hl=en

Aloha Amoore135,
Welcome to the UU and our forums....sounded nice, Thanks for sharing!! MM Stan..

Sounds nice!

Love me some Morricone. The theme from "Cinema Paradiso" would sound nice on uke, I bet, if you're looking for something to tackle next. :)

JJ

Thanks, I really enjoy figuring out how to play songs and not just coping what others have done. I am not sure what i will work on next. I want to do a complete uke version of Journey of the Sorcerer aka the Hitchhiker's Guide song. There is a guy on YouTube who did a version arranged with another song but I like the song in its more pure form.

Top Bottom