Jake Plays Family Guy Theme Song on my uke!

CoLmes

UU+
Reaction score
Got to see him tonight. Such an awesome guy. I didn't want an autograph, I just told him to hold my uke for a little while and put some magic into it. This is what he did. hahah

He makes it all look so easy.. Which it proberbly is for him thinking about it..
Nice video, lucky you

I bet you are never going to part with that ukulele. That is way cool.

It was a fantastic show. I knew it would be great but it far exceeded my high expectations. Jake was awesome - energetic, passionate, very humble and gracious. Colmes has some cool Jake mojo in his uke now. Colmes played a nice little version "Human Nature" for Jake - of course, none of us thought to take a video of that. I for one was still picking my jaw off the floor after meeting Jake and having him sign my uke. I also enjoyed listening to my wife talk to Jake about her time living in Hawaii. A great experience and evening all around.

Colmes has some cool Jake mojo in his uke now. Colmes played a nice little version "Human Nature" for Jake - of course, none of us thought to take a video of that.

Yeah It kinda glows in its case now, it is now a instrument and a night light..

Jake was really into what I was playing. He wasn't listening to be nice, he was listening and trying to figure out what I was doing. You can ask Mandarb, his eyes were glued on my fret hand. Was so awesome, I dunno how I didn't choke. The dudes the nicest.

Got to see him tonight. Such an awesome guy. I didn't want an autograph, I just told him to hold my uke for a little while and put some magic into it. This is what he did. hahah

Must start re-thinking bringing my ukulele to the concert. Hmmmmmm.....
Awesome, Colin.

What a cool dude! Jake too, thanks for sharing that:)
DAP

Thats hilarious and cool!!!

Top Bottom