I just ruined my uke case!

raecarter

Reaction score
And now it fits my tenor plus the misi woop woop! I'm off to a uke club for the very first time in an hour and it occurred to me since I fitted my pickup the case is too small to accommodate my uke. so I attach to both ends with a knife and hammer and chipped out enough wood from each end to fit it and it worked! Bob the builder can I fix it bob the builder yes I can!

Aloha Rae,
Extreme problems calls for extreme measures eh!!! How does it look any pic's....MM Stan..

Pics or it didn't happen! :)

Haha tomorrow you're on! My uke group i went to was hit and miss. I enjoyed playing with others but I vaguely new one of the loads of songs we played :(

I'm sure the knife and hammer were used on the case;) My experience with my first uke group was the same. We decided the next time the six if us get together we'd each print up 6 copies of a song we want to do. It's good to get out and play with others. That's where I learn what I really need to work on as far as my playing, like learning to get more volume out of the uke, (you know, really all out strumming) and cleaner chord changes. Thanks for sharing your experience. Congrats on the misi!
DAP

Thank you dapuke I just need one person local who shares my musical tastes and can play uke but I feel it will never happen :(

Haha tomorrow you're on! My uke group i went to was hit and miss. I enjoyed playing with others but I vaguely new one of the loads of songs we played :(
That's how I felt at my uke group. Although it was still fun... Actually there was a few songs I knew. I just have to get better at the Uke and bring along some tabs of my music choices. You know the first time I went to the uke jam there was a lot more music I knew. Keep going maybe it will be different next time. Also, maybe you will meet someone you can play with outside of the group! good luck!

I enjoyed playing with others but I vaguely new one of the loads of songs we played :(

Don't worry, did you get songsheets? If so you can practice those songs and bring some of your songs for the group.

Don't worry, did you get songsheets? If so you can practice those songs and bring some of your songs for the group.

Good advice, Try to contact someone and get copies of what they'll be doing. I know how you feel, not having any ukers in your neighborhood. Hang in there, something will break for you. You're very talented and need to be playing for, and with others of our kind.
DAP

Thanks for all your advice I shall continue to go as it will help my strumming tightness. It was in a music shop so if just have to pop in to get the music sheets. Hopefully someone will turn up one night and we can hit it off

Top Bottom